- 1 lb ground beef roll or 4 burger patties (I use Mighty Spark Food Co.)
- Your favorite burger seasonings
- 1 tsp bacon grease or cooking oil
- 1 package queso fresco cheese, sliced into 2 oz slices
- Grill burgers to your liking
- While burgers are resting, heat bacon grease or other cooking oil in a pan over medium heat
- Once heated, fry each slice of queso fresco cheese in the pan over medium heat for 1-2 minutes per side. Flip once the cheese starts to bubble around the edges.
- Top burgers with the fried cheese
Top with your favorite toppings. I personally like to wrap my burger in a lettuce wrap and then top with avocado and salsa.
Makes: 4 burgers
MACROS (PER BURGER)
336 cal / 32g protein / 22g fat / 0.5 carbs