- 8 oz (about 1 C) fresh spinach
- 3 medium strawberries, sliced
- ¼ C chopped nuts (pecans, walnuts, and almonds are my favorite)
- 2 T crumbled feta cheese
- Top fresh spinach with strawberries, nuts, and cheese
- Eat undressed or top with 2 T Balsamic Vinaigrette (recipe below)
Makes: 1 serving
244 cal / 12g protein / 18g fat / 7g net carbs
- ½ C balsamic vinegar
- ½ C extra virgin olive oil or avocado oil ( I use avocado oil)
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 tsp sugar substitute (I use Truvia)
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground pepper
- Place all ingredients in a mason jar and shake vigorously until combined completely
- Top salad with 2 T of the dressing
- Store in a glass jar in the refrigerator for up to 1 week
Makes: 8 servings
MACROS (PER 2 TABLESPOONS)
135 cal / 0g protein / 13.5g fat / 2.5g net carbs
5 Replies to “Spinach Strawberry Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette”
Very good info. Lucky me I recently found your website by chance (stumbleupon).
I’ve book-marked it for later!
Very good info. Lucky me I recently found your website
by chance (stumbleupon). I’ve book-marked it for later!
Wow, that’s what I was looking for
I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post
was great. Cheers!
your blogs really nice, keep it up!
I’ll go ahead and bookmark your site to come back later on. Many thanks