- 1 lb chicken, cut into strips
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 C pork rinds, crushed
- 1/4 C Parmesan cheese
- 1 packet Italian seasonings
- 1T salt
- 2 T almond flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix pork rinds, Parmesan cheese, Italian seasonings packet, salt, and almond flour and place in a small bowl
- Put beaten eggs in a separate small bowl
- Dredge each chicken strip in the egg wash fully coating them, then dredge them in the dry mixture, also fully coating all sides.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
Macros (per 207g serving)
512 cal / 63g protein / 26g fat / 2g net carbs