Amounts below are per serving. Multiply for additional servings.
- 2 oz cream cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp sugar substitute
- Splash of heavy cream
- Heat griddle or medium size pan over medium heat
- Put all ingredients in a food processor or blender and mix until smooth
- Once pan is hot enough that a drop of water sizzles in the pan, coat generously with nonstick spray, ghee, butter or coconut oil
- Pour 1/4 C batter in pan and cook until bubbles form on top, about 2-3 minutes
- Flip and cook an additional 1 minute
- Repeat with the rest of the batter
- Top with butter, berries, sugar free syrup or my favorite, whipped cream.
- This can also be made as waffles by using a waffle iron instead of pan or griddle. Be sure to coat the waffle iron with generously with nonstick spray, ghee, butter, or coconut oil.
- Add cinnamon, sugar free chocolate chips, or blueberries to the batter for something different.
- These are not traditional fluffy pancakes and are more of a crepe-like consistency. If you prefer fluffier pancakes, the following modification can be made. For each, the final product will be fluffier and more dense. Add 1/4 C of ONE of the following:
- Coconut flour – will have a coconut taste
- Collagen powder – if using a flavored collagen powder, they will take on that flavor
- Protein powder – if using a flavored protein powder, they will take on that flavor
Macros (per 155g serving without modifications or toppings)
337 cal / 15g protein / 30g fat / 3g carbs