- Nonstick spray or butter
- 2 eggs, beaten
- ¼ C heavy cream
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 6 Cloud bread clouds
- Butter and whipped cream or sugar free syrup for topping
- Heat skillet over medium heat and coat bottom with nonstick spray or butter
- Mix eggs, heavy cream, cinnamon, and vanilla in a small bowl to create a batter
- Dip cloud bread in batter, coating thoroughly, then flip to coat other side
- Place coated bread in hot skillet and fry until golden brown, about 5 minutes flipping halfway through
Top with butter and whipped cream or sugar free syrup.
Makes: 3 servings
MACROS (PER 2 FRENCH TOAST CLOUDS not including toppings)
273 cal / 11g protein / 20g fat / 2.5g net carbs
2 Replies to “Cloud Bread Cinnamon French Toast”
How long can u store cloud bread for?
Ziplock bags? Fridge?
I store mine in ziplock bags in the fridge. They’ll keep for about a week, although mine never make it that long because they get eaten too quick. lol